Even ancient civilizations knew the incredible benefits of garlic
It was used to prevent insect infestations and increase productivity, circulatory ailments and strength. Garlic was prescribed for disorders such as parasites in a Jewish text known as the Talmud.
In order to protect their skin from poison and increase their courage, Greek soldiers from ancient times consumed garlic. This is because they believed it relieved joint disease, gastrointestinal disorders and improved cardiovascular status. It was used for digestion and respiration in China and Japan. In Early America, ancient India, the Renaissance and the Middle Ages, this pattern of using garlic continued.
Now science has backed them up
Garlic is now considered a superstar for healing and health after science gathered the evidence to back it up. Science has found that garlic possess the following health benefits:
- Heart attacks
- Prevents atherosclerosis
- Strengthen immunity
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure levels
- Lowers cholesterol
- Alleviates cold symptoms and hay fever
- Heals bug bites
- Traveler’s diarrheas
- Helps in the treatment of fungal infections
- Eliminates toxins
It may also be useful in controlling the symptoms of the following conditions:
- Enlarged prostate
One way to eat garlic properly is with this honey and this garlic recipe
Allicin, the main active ingredient in garlic, is decentralized by heat, making garlic very effective in its raw form. Chop and crush garlic cloves and leave them to sit for at least 15 minutes. Then put them in your food. The bioavailability of garlic is improved when it is crushed, which makes investing in a garlic press a wise decision if you don’t already have one.
Consume it on a regular basis if you want your immune system to be activated for maximum health.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon organic, raw honey
- 2-3 finely chopped raw garlic cloves
Mix it up and enjoy! It is that easy. To increase your energy levels take it every day.
If you want to boost your immunity to fight the flu and cold, try this garlic flu tonic recipe
What you need:
- 2 chopped red chili peppers
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- Unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 1 juiced lemon
- Grab a Mason jar that is 350-500 ml and add in the ingredients a single layer at time.
- Start by adding the garlic, chilli peppers and ginger. And then finish with the lemon juice and the ACV.
- Make sure that the rim of the jar has about a centimeter of space, and then seal it.
- Store the jar in the pantry and consume some of this mixture regularly until your flu symptoms are gone, or for prevention.