In a documentary, Jason Vale, a juicing expert, recruited 8 individuals suffering from 22 different chronic diseases and placed them on a diet that consisted only of juice (plus exercise) for 28 days to see if it had the potential to reverse chronic disease. He recorded a video of the experience and that is how the documentary, “Super Juice Me,” came to be. You can watch it below:
One man cured his diabetes and one woman cured her chronic pain after “super juicing” for 28 days
These 8 people saw outstanding health improvements. Each one of them shed some pounds and felt energized, and many of them reported that their symptoms and the amount of medications they needed were minimized significantly. One man’s diabetes was completely reversed and a woman who suffered from chronic pain became completely pain-free. Others saw a reduction in symptoms of sleep apnea, colitis and asthma.
Whether you do it occasionally or every morning, juicing has many benefits
- Helps you absorb all the nutrients from your vegetables. This is crucial because a lot of people’s digestion is impaired because they have been making food choices that are less-than-optimal for many years, limiting the ability of the body to absorb all nutrients found in whole, raw vegetables. By juicing, you are promoting pre-digestion of these nutrients, meaning all that your body needs is adequately absorbed.
- Consuming a large amount of vegetables become easier. It is recommended by almost every health authority to consume 6-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, but not a lot of people adhere to this. Buy juicing, it is guaranteed that your recommended daily allowance is easily achieved.
- Simplifies the process of adding a wide variety of vegetables in your diet. The number of different phytochemicals you consume is increased when you juice, because every vegetable has unique benefits. There are also some vegetables that you may not be able to consume whole, and juicing helps with that too.
- Your immune system is boosted. Your immune system gets supercharged when you consume raw juices with a high concentration of phytochemicals and biophotonic light energy, something that is guaranteed to revitalize the body. The nutrients found in fresh vegetables also suppress the bad bacteria, while feeding the good ones.
- Your energy is increased. When the pH levels of your body are optimized and it is flooded with energy, you feel more energized. And because juice is readily absorbed and and used by the body, many juicers report feeling a “kick” of energy immediately after juicing.
- Your brain is supported. People in the Kame Project who consumed juice 3 or more times a week had their risk of developing Alzheimer’s reduced by 76% compared to those who consumed juice less than once a week.
Use the 80/20 Rule – Consume 80% green vegetables and only 20% fruits
This keeps net carbs (total carbohydrates minus fiber) and fructose content low. The majority of your juice should be from green veggies that are organic, such as Swiss chard, kale and spinach. Also, make sure that the veggies and fruit are 100% organic.